Neutra Air Freshmatic Gadget:
- Press button on top of unit and gently open. Ensure the switch is in the OFF position. Insert 2 AA batteries and make sure the batteries are in securely.
- Before inserting the spray can, check that the red lever is pushed up. Insert the can with the nozzle facing outwards. Once the can has been placed inside the unit, keep it directed away from your face at all times.
- Set the timer to spray every 9, 18 or 36 minutes and close the unit. The spray will come after 15 second delay.
- Be sure that the unit is placed on a stable surface, above eye level (at least 6 feet from the floor) and away from the furniture. Place far from any flame or source of sparks or ignition, source of heat, or any electrical equipment.
- Aerosol can will require changing when the green light begins flashing rapidly or when fragrance is no longer emitted. When changing can for refill, be sure to first switch to the OFF position.
- Batteries will last for 4 to 5 cans, and will require replacing when the green light stops flashing altogether. Replace with standard AA alkaline batteries.
- If you will be away from your home for more than 1 week, turn switch to the OFF position.
Neutra Air Freshmatic Refill:
- To replace can with this refill, first turn your Lysol® NEUTRA AIR® FRESHMATIC® Unit to the OFF position.
- Discard the empty can and make sure that the red lever is pushed up.
- Insert this refill with the nozzle facing outward per the picture on the right.
- Turn the switch to your preferred time setting of 9, 18 or 36 minutes.
- The first spray will come after a 15 second delay.
- Keep unit directed away from your face at all times.