- Shower Doors
- Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Vanity Tops
- Chrome Fixtures
Lysol® Bathroom Cleaner Aerosol eliminates the following viruses, bacteria, and mold and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Rhinovirus type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formerly called swine flu)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
Visit Germs 101 to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildew allergens.
*When used as directed.
Shake well before using. Point button to mark on rim. Hold can 6-8 inches from surface.
To Clean soap scum:
- Spray entire surface with foam.
- Allow product to sit 15-20 seconds to penetrate soil before wiping clean.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Pre-clean surface.
- Spray surface until covered with foam.
- Leave for 10 minutes before wiping.
To control the growth of mold and mildew:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface.
- Let surface remain wet for 3 minutes before wiping.
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.