- 12.5 oz.
- 19.0 oz.
- Crisp Linen® is also available in a 6.0 oz. size.
- Lysol® To Go provides portable disinfection in a 1 oz. size.
Lysol® Disinfectant Spray can be used throughout your home, on hard and soft surfaces such as:
- Bath Tubs
- Toilet seats
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator Exteriors
- Diaper pails
- Light Switches
- Pet Beds
Lysol® Disinfectant Spray eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
Visit Germs 101 to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildew allergens.
*When used as directed
Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or till covered with mist.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Spray on surface as need.
*When used as directed.