Please Wait a Moment

While we log you into Lysol.com using Facebook

Lysol® Disinfectant Spray To Go: Travel Size Lysol®

Kills Cold and Flu Viruses*

Pin It

Lysol® Disinfectant Spray To Go is a convenient, portable size. It can fit inside your purse, pocket or backpack. Lysol® Disinfectant Spray To Go kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces in your home, and this travel size Lysol® can be taken with you almost anywhere.

Lysol® Disinfectant Spray To Go comes in Crisp Linen® scent

Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go:

  • Kills 99.9% of mold and mildew*
  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces* as a spot treatment
  • Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria*
  • Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria*

*When used as directed


Product Info

Sizes

Lysol® To Go provides portable disinfection in a 1 oz. size.

Surfaces

  • Toilet Areas
  • Sink Areas
  • Faucets
  • Table Tops
  • Changing Tables
  • Doorknobs
  • Public Telephones
  • Light Switches

Germ Kill

Lysol® Disinfectant Spray To Go eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:

Viruses

  • Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
  • Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
  • Rhinovirus: the leading cause of the common cold
  • Rotavirus: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
  • Respiratory Syncytial Virus(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children

Bacteria

  • Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
  • Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
  • Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
  • Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
  • Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
  • Campylobacter jejuni
  • Klebsiella pneumoniae

Fungi

  • Mold
  • Mildew
  • Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)

Visit Germs 101 to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildew allergens.

*When used as directed

Usage Instructions

Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or till covered with mist.

To Disinfect:

  • Let stand for 10 minutes. Then allow to air dry.
  • Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.

To Sanitize:

  • Let stand for 30 seconds. Then allow to air dry.

To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:

  • Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Then allow to air dry.Spray
  • Repeat application in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.

To Deodorize:

  • Spray on surface as need.