Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach can be used on kitchen and bathroom surfaces such as:
- Appliance Exteriors
- Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Toilet Exteriors
Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach eliminates the following viruses, bacteria and fungi on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
*When used as directed.
Visit Germs 101 to learn more about these germs.
Read more about Mold and Mildew allergens.
Explore cleaning tips for kitchens and bathrooms in Healthy Homes.
To Sanitize / Disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface. Apply to surface until thoroughly wet.
- Leave for 30 seconds before wiping.
To Disinfect: Leave for 5 minutes before wiping.
- Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use.
- If the vapors bother you, leave the room while the product is working.
Kills Mold & Mildew:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Let surface remain wet for 5 minutes and then allow to air dry.
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.