Lysol® Schools with Healthy Habits Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open to residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 years of age or older.
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of April 1, 2014, excluding employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC ("Sponsor"), Genuine Interactive ("Judges"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. You must have access to the Internet and a Facebook account to enter.
- PARTICIPATION: Beginning at 12:01 am EDT on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 through 11:59 pm EDT on July 31, 2014 you can find the entry application on the LYSOL® Schools with Healthy Habits Contest Facebook tab on Lysol’s Facebook page. Once there, nominate your child’s school, the child’s school that you have legal guardianship over and/or student’s school by selecting the “nominate” button and then entering that particular school’s full name, full address, and telephone number. Limit of one nominated school page per user for the duration of the Contest. If the school you wish to nominate has already been nominated, you can access that school’s entry page and add comments, likes, and share the page to support that school’s entry. The amount of engagement (comments, likes, shares) will increase the likelihood of that school winning. Participants can add existing content to school’s page multiple times. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry/Facebook share per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Upon selecting the Lysol® Schools with Healthy Habits Contest page on Lysol’s Facebook page or at facebook.com/Lysol, search for the school that your child, child you have legal guardianship over, student or class attends by entering the zip code of the school in the search field. When viewing the search results, the full school address will appear. Select the school with address that matches the school that your child, child you have legal guardianship over, student or class attends. You will either be prompted to Nominate Your School or Visit the School Page.
Nominate Your School – If a prior teacher, guardian, or parent has not nominated the school you will have the opportunity to be the originator and creator of that school’s page. To do so, enter the schools full name, full address and telephone number, upload a photo of the school and enter a text entry explaining the healthy habits your school is practicing, why your school is deserving of the grand prize and how your school would use the grand prize grant money. (See PRIZE section for prizing information). Fellow teachers, parents, and guardians will have the opportunity to add additional content to this page. All participants will have the option to share the school page on Facebook. The principal of the school must be notified and informed of the contest and approve entry being submitted.
Visit Page – If a prior teacher, guardian, or parent has already nominated the school you can select Visit Page which will direct you to that school’s already nominated page. You will have the opportunity to add comments to the page on why your school is deserving of the Grand Prize and share the school page on Facebook.
Within the photo, the user cannot display brand names other than Reckitt Benckiser products. However, including Reckitt Benckiser products within your photos will not improve your chances of winning. All photos must adhere to the minimum standards below.
- MINIMUM STANDARDS: Sharable. As a condition of entry, you agree that Lysol and Reckitt Benckiser shall have the non-exclusive worldwide right, but not the obligation, to use, contest entry photo and/or caption. Lysol reserves the right to modify and make available the contest entry photo and/or caption, including, but not limited to the right to use the photo and/or caption on our website and social media sites for promotional and publicity purposes. By submitting a photo, you certify that your photo is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the original content. You agree not to submit any photo, or copy that (1) infringes any third party proprietary, intellectual property, or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violates applicable law in any states in the United States. You certify that you have obtained all necessary consents from any persons who appear or are referred to in the photo.
- JUDGING: All entries will be judged based on the quality of content on the page and judged on the number of nominations, comments, likes, and/or shares. The quality of content will be determined by the photo submitted to represent the school, and how the user answers the questions; “How do you promote healthy habits in your classroom? Share with us the ways that you work towards healthy habits in the classroom.” and “How would your school use the Grand Prize grant money?” The contest judges and the Lysol brand will select the winning schools based off of whom they feel is promoting Healthy Habits the best, whom they feel will make the best use of the school grant money, and the school with the most engagement. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by the judges and Lysol brand on or before September 30, 2014. These submissions will be judged at the discretion of the contest judges and Lysol brand. Contest entrant may have the ability to upload photo and all entrants will have option to submit written copy and comments. All photos and text need to be in good taste meaning entries containing any type of vulgarity, profanity, lewd or adult content will be deleted and will not be considered nor displayed on the contest gallery page. All contest entries can be submitted to the contest and contest moderators will be informed immediately of all contest submissions. The contest moderators are permitted to remove any and all entries that they deem inappropriate. Winner will be selected based on adherence of the participation rules. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. All final decisions of the Grand Prize Winner and creativity are at the discretion of the judges. The contest sponsor has the right to amend the grand prize(s). LYSOL® maintains the right to award grand prize contest winner an alternative grand prize at a cash value equal to the value of the promoted grand prize.
The same School can be nominated multiple times by different users. However, multiple nominations will not increase a School’s chances of winning. The contest judges will base their decision off of the school nomination that they feel meets the criteria the best.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV):
- One (1) Grand Prize Winning School: A $15,000 School grant, a Lysol sponsored Healthy Habits Day with a visit from the Lysol Healthy Habits Bus* and 1 year supply of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes and Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser & Refills. Total ARV $22,502
* The date of the Healthy Habits Celebration and visit from the Lysol Healthy Habits bus will be determined by the school’s location. This date will occur before December 31, 2015.
- One (1) Second Place Winning School: A $10,000 School grant and a 1 year supply of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes and Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser & Refills. Total ARV $14,502
- One (1) Third Place Winning School: A $5,000 School grant and a 1 year supply of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes and Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser & Refills. Total ARV $9,502
- GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winning school. By entering contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules on behalf of the Nominated School and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use school and winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties dare not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify the contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In such event, winner will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judges. Those schools entered from Alaska and Hawaii may enter to win the school grant prize, but are exempt from receiving a visit from the Healthy Habits bus. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate courts in the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER'S LIST: The full list of the winners will be posted to Lysol’s Facebook page and Lysol.com on or about October 15, 2014 for consumers and contest entrants to view.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Promotion Administrator.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Reckitt Benckiser and its employees, directors, officers, fellows, interns, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. You acknowledge and agree that Reckitt Benckiser et al is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Contest. Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Parsippany, NJ 07054 ©RB 2014
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Genuine Interactive; 500 Harrison Ave 4F, Boston, MA 02118.
Copyright: ©2014 Reckitt Benckiser