Touch of Foam Hand Soap Product Packaging Design Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open to residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 years of age or older.
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of February 25th, 2013, excluding employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC ("Sponsor"), Genuine Interactive ("Judges"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. You must have access to the Internet and a Facebook account to Enter. Entrant cannot be a professional actor or actress.
- PARTICIPATION: Beginning at 12:01 am EDT on February 25th through 11:59 pm May 1st, 2013 you can find the entry application on the LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest tab on the Lysol Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Lysol. Once there, design and name your desired LYSOL® Touch of Foam Hand Soap packaging and allow the app to enter the contest. Limit of one entry per Facebook account/person for the duration of the Contest and up to five entries per household for the duration of the Contest. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Upon selecting the LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest tab on the Lysol Facebook page, select pattern and then colors from the tough and gentle sets. You have up to five (5) color options. Once desired design is complete, you will be prompted to name your design and allow the LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest Facebook application. You must allow the application in order for your design to be considered as a valid entry in the LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest. You will also have the option of sharing your design on your personal Facebook wall.
MINIMUM STANDARDS: Sharable. As a condition of entry, you agree that Lysol and Reckitt Benckiser shall have the non-exclusive worldwide right, but not the obligation, to use, contest entry created design. Lysol reserves the right to modify and make available the contest entry design, including, but not limited to the right to use the design on our website and social media sites for promotional and publicity purposes.
All design swatches provided for contest use are the creative property of LYSOL®. Use of design swatch creative is not prohibited for personal use or display except for posting on your personal Facebook page via the LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest application.
- JUDGING: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by the judges and Lysol brand on or before June 1st, 2013. These submissions will be judged at the discretion of the contest judges and Lysol brand. Contest entrant will have the ability to name their design entry. All design names will need to be in good taste meaning entries containing any type of vulgarity, profanity, lude or adult content will be deleted and will not be considered nor displayed on the Facebook application. All contest entries can be submitted to the contest and contest moderators will be informed immediately of all contest submissions. The contest moderators are permitted to remove any and all entries that they deem inappropriate. Winner will be selected based on adherence of the participation rules. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. All final decisions of the Grand Prize Winner and creativity are at the discretion of the judges. The contest sponsor has the right to amend the grand prize(s). LYSOL® maintains the right to award grand prize contest winner an alternative grand prize at a cash value equal to the value of the promoted grand prize.
One (1) entrant could win a trip to New York City and a $5,000 shopping spree and the possibility that their design will be released in-store for purchase. The design will be released in-store for purchase on a yet to be determined date.
All winners may be featured on the Lysol Page at www.facebook.com/Lysol or on www.lysol.com.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) Grand Prize Winner: Trip to New York City, $5000 shopping spree. ARV: Airfare per person $400 - $500, hotel stay per person $350 per night for three night stay, $5000 shopping spree. If trip to NYC with shopping spree is awarded, airfare and hotel expenses will be included in Grand Prize package.
- GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering contest, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians, if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify the contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In such event, winner will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judges. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate courts in the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winners, available after July 1st, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: LYSOL® Touch of Foam Label Design Contest, PO Box 8049, Grand Rapids MN 55745-8049.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Parsippany, NJ 07054 ©RB 2011
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Genuine Interactive; 500 Harrison Ave 4F, Boston, MA 02118.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Promotion Administrator.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Reckitt Benckiser and its employees, directors, officers, fellows, interns, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. You acknowledge and agree that Reckitt Benckiser et al is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Contest. Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
Copyright: ©2013 Reckitt Benckiser