At Lysol, we believe the best weapon against germs is knowledge. As part of the Healthy Habits Program, we’ve developed these valuable teacher resources to help teachers and parents educate students about minimizing the spread of germs and creating clean, safe environments.
Even the simplest techniques can make a big difference. For example, did you know that teaching proper hand hygiene in schools has been shown to reduce student absenteeism and family illness?
You already know the importance of education for healthy minds—and it’s equally essential for healthy bodies. Simply click the links below to download these materials. Use them at school, at childcare centers, at home, or anywhere students learn and play together.
- January/February Activity Calendar: New Year/Valentine Games
- March/April Activity Calendar: Choose a Healthy Habit/Go Healthy Food Shopping
- May/June Activity Calendar: Growing Veggies/Eating Salads
- July/August Activity Calendar: Volunteering/Dancing for Health
- September/October Activity Calendar: Hand Washing Tips/Learning Food Labels
- November/December Activity Calendar: Get Well Cards/Make Your Own Soap
- Mission for Clean Hands! Poster
- Staying Healthy Around Pets: Article
- Global Hygiene Council Overview & Study Backgrounder
- A Family Guide to Good Hygiene in the Home
- Lysol® Healthy Habits Tour™ "A Science Museum on Wheels"
- Classroom Supply List
- MRSA Fact Sheet
- Q&A for Teachers on Good Hygiene in the Classroom
- Tips for Teaching Hygiene in the Classroom