Lysol Disinfectant Sprays kill 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day.* Our disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria
- Kills cold & flu viruses*
- Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home
- Sanitizes soft surfaces *
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week *
- Eliminates odors at the source *
- Crisp Linen®
- Spring Waterfall®
- Early Morning Breeze™
- Citrus Meadows™
- Vanilla & Blossoms™
- Summer Breeze™
- Jasmine & Rain™
- Lemon Breeze
- Crisp Mountain Air
- For Baby’s Room
*When used as directed
- 12.5 oz.
- 19.0 oz.
- Crisp Linen® is also available in a 6.0 oz. size.
- Lysol To Go provides portable disinfection in a 1 oz. size.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray can be used throughout your home, on hard and soft surfaces such as:
- Bath Tubs
- Toilet seats
- Shower Curtain
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator Exteriors
- Diaper pails
- Light Switches
- Diaper Pail
- Changing Table
- Potty Seat
- High Chair
- Booster Seat
- Pet Beds
Lysol Disinfectant Spray eliminates the following bacteria, fungi and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Enterovirus 68 (EVD68, EV-D68, HEV68)
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2
- Coxsackie Type B3 Virus
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Penicillium chrysogenum
*When used as directed
Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or till covered with mist.
- Let stand for 3 minutes then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Spray on surface as need.
*When used as directed.
Lysol Wants To Know
If you could pick one room to never clean again, which one would it be?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.