Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.
Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
- Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces
- Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls
- Lemon and Lime Blossom®
- Ocean Fresh™
- Early Morning Breeze™
- Crisp Linen®
*When used as directed
- 35 count
- 80 count
- 110 count
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
- Kitchen counters
- Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs
- Doorknobs and Light Switches
- Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator exteriors
Germs & Allergens
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
To clean / remove allergens:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
*When used as directed.
Lysol Wants To Know