Use Lysol Dual Action Wipes to Power through Soap Scum
Lysol Dual Action Bathroom Wipes have unique Scrubbing Fibers on one side to help clean away tough stains like soap scum. Use one side for your toughest bathroom messes and the other, softer side for everyday touch ups and preparing for guests with ease.
- Powers through Soap Scum
- Kills 99.9% of bathroom bacteria and viruses*
- Scrubbing Texture for Tough Messes
- Cleans and Disinfects your bathroom
Available in Walmart and Kroger
*When used as directed
- 35 count
Lysol Dual Action Bathroom Wipes can be used all over your bathroom, non-porous surfaces, such as:
- Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs
- Doorknobs and Light Switches
- Garbage cans
- Bathroom floor
- Potty trainer
Germs & Allergens
Lysol Dual Action Bathroom Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, fungi, and viruses from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Influenza A Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Human Coronavirus
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew (and their odors):
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 3 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
*When used as directed.
Lysol Wants To Know