You can trust Lysol Dual Action Wipes to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home. Effective cleaninghas never been faster or easier.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including cold and flu viruses
- Crisp Linen
*When used as directed
- 35 count
- 75 count
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home on hard, non-porous surfaces, such as:
- Kitchen counters
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator exteriors
- Shower areas
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, fungi, and viruses from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Influenza A (Strain new Caledonia/20/99)
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Human Coronovirus
To disinfect hard non-porous, non-food contact surface:
- Use fresh wipe on surface
- Repeat for stubborn stains
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface
- Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry; toss dirty wipe away
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard, non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water
Lysol Wants To Know
In what room does your family most frequently use Lysol wipes?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.