Kill Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria with Lysol Wipes
Lysol Wipes Kill Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria and eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round. Lysol disinfecting wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces.
In addition to killing 99.9% of antibiotic resistant bacteria Lysol disinfecting wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Kills 99.9% of Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria*
- Kills 99.9% of Cold & Flu Viruses*
- Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces
- Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls
*When used as directed
- 35 count
- 80 count
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
- Kitchen counters
- Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs
- Doorknobs and Light Switches
- Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator exteriors
Germs & Allergens
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Dust mite debris
- Pet dander
- Pollen particles
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
To clean / remove allergens:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
*When used as directed.
Lysol Wants To Know
What room do you spend the most time cleaning?
Get The Skinny On Germs And The Difference Between Cleaning And Disinfecting Your Home
Creeping and crawling through every crevice of your home, lying in wait to attack at any moment. No, it's not the opening scene to a horror movie – it's the reality of germs.