Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner is tough on germs, without leaving behind any harsh chemical residue.
Achieve a fresh, healthy home, without the harshness of bleach. The Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be safely used on many surfaces throughout the home, including the bathroom, kitchen, and household areas.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, without the harshness of bleach
- Citrus Sparkle Zest
- Oxygen Splash
*When used as directed
“Which product is best for cleaning toilet? ”
We have many products that are perfect for bathrooms, but our newest favorite is Lysol No Mess MAX. All you have to do is clip it on the rim of the toilet seat, and it will clean and freshen with every flush!
Start Healthing, Lysol Expert
- 22 oz.
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on many surfaces throughout your home, such as:
- Garbage cans
- Washable wallpaper
- Appliance Exteriors
- Glazed ceramic tile
- Shower doors
- Vanity tops
- Toilet bowl exterior
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner kills the following bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Pseudomonas aeroginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Avian Influenza A H1N1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Rhinovirus Type 37
- Rotavirus WA
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet
- Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge
- No rinsing required
To clean soap scum and greasy soil:
- Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping clean
- Repeat if necessary
- Pre-clean surface
- Apply to surface until thoroughly wet
- Leave for 10 minutes before wiping
- Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use
Lysol Wants To Know
What’s the toughest mess to clean up?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.