The Lysol NEUTRA AIR® FRESHMATIC® Automatic Air Freshener automatically sprays and removes even the toughest odors from your home.
Your family will enjoy clean, fresh-smelling air every day with the Lysol NEUTRA AIR® FRESHMATIC®. This automatic air freshener removes even the toughest lingering odors from bathrooms, food, smoke, and pets. Choose from three time settings to determine how often it sprays. Each refill contains 2,400 sprays for up to 60 days of freshness.
Freshmatic starter kit contains everything you need:
- Automatic unit
- Fragrance spray
- 2 batteries
- Automatically sprays to eliminate odor from odor-causing bacteria
- Lemon Essence™
- Morning Linen™
- Lavender Mist™
*When used as directed
- 6.17 oz.
The LysolNEUTRA AIR® FRESHMATIC® Air Freshener can be used to refresh any household area, including:
- Any other room
Neutra Air Freshmatic Gadget:
- Press button on top of unit and gently open. Ensure the switch is in the OFF position. Insert 2 AA batteries and make sure the batteries are in securely.
- Before inserting the spray can, check that the red lever is pushed up. Insert the can with the nozzle facing outwards. Once the can has been placed inside the unit, keep it directed away from your face at all times.
- Set the timer to spray every 9, 18 or 36 minutes and close the unit. The spray will come after 15 second delay.
- Be sure that the unit is placed on a stable surface, above eye level (at least 6 feet from the floor) and away from the furniture. Place far from any flame or source of sparks or ignition, source of heat, or any electrical equipment.
- Aerosol can will require changing when the green light begins flashing rapidly or when fragrance is no longer emitted. When changing can for refill, be sure to first switch to the OFF position.
- Batteries will last for 4 to 5 cans, and will require replacing when the green light stops flashing altogether. Replace with standard AA alkaline batteries
- If you will be away from your home for more than 1 week, turn switch to the OFF position
Neutra Air Freshmatic Refill:
- To replace can with this refill, first turn your LysolNEUTRA AIR® FRESHMATIC® unit to the OFF position
- Discard the empty can and make sure that the red lever is pushed up.
- Insert this refill with the nozzle facing outward per the picture on the right
- Turn the switch to your preferred time setting of 9, 18 or 36 minutes
- The first spray will come after a 15 second delay
- Keep unit directed away from your face at all times
Lysol Wants To Know