Win the battle against bath mold and soap scum with the powerful Lysol® Mold & Mildew Blaster.
- Destroy M&M while whitening surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of bathroom bacteria and viruses*
Turn nozzle clockwise to preferred usage.
Spray surface until thoroughly wet
Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge and then rinse
To clean soap scum:
Allow product to sit 15-20 seconds to penetrate soil before wiping clean
Repeat if necessary
Spray to surface until thoroughly wet
Leave for 5 minutes before wiping
Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use
If the vapors bother you, leave the room while the product is working
To kill mold and mildew:
Apply to pre-cleaned surface
Let surface remain wet for 5 minutes and then allow to air dry
Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold & mildew growth appears
Vinyl Shower Curtains
Glazed Ceramic Tile
Lysol Mold and Mildew Blaster with bleach eliminates the following germs on hard non-porous surfaces*:
Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
Enterovirus 68 (EVD68, EV-D68, HEV68)
*When used as directed
Product Code: 1920078915
Lysol® Mold & Mildew Blaster: Mold Removal Bleach
A warm and damp environment can be a germ’s best friend, and there is no place in the home with more moisture than the bathroom. The bathroom is one of only rooms in the home that the whole family needs to use daily, and with people coming and going throughout the day, keeping your bathroom fresh and hygienically clean is not an easy task. Thankfully, Lysol® has just the mold remover to keep your bathroom looking its best, the Mold & Mildew Blaster.
From using the toilet and washing your hands, to showering or taking a hot relaxing bath, it’s easy for moisture and steam to build up in your family bathroom. Without proper cleaning this could lead to bathroom mold and mildew.
For this damp and highly trafficked area, regular cleaning just isn’t enough, but with a few extra precautions, you can conquer bathroom mold removal as well as mildew removal. There is no need to worry, as with the right tools and tricks you will be able to win the bathroom battle once and for all.
Lysol’s® powerful Mold & Mildew Blaster with added bleach is definitely up to the challenge and along with a few of our top tips, you can be sure that you will be able to keep your bathroom looking sparkling clean:
- Start by getting rid of any mold or mildew that is already in your bathroom. A powerful mold remover like Lysol® Mold & Mildew Blaster will be able to help you with that! Simply spray it on the area of mold and mildew, allow the cleaner to set in for 10 minutes and then wipe off. Easy!
- Airing out the room is one of the best ways to fight mold and mildew so be sure to open the windows and bathroom door, especially after the bath or shower has been used.. This will help circulate air and keep the room well ventilated, avoiding the need for mold or mildew removal in the future.
- Drying the shower door or any wet wall after using the bathroom is very important when trying to prevent mold and mildew from occurring in your bathroom. To keep mildew from forming, store a small squeegee in the shower and try to wipe down the walls (and door, if you have one) after every couple of showers.
- Don’t leave wet towels on the floor. This practice encourages mold to develop, which not only lingers in the air, but also ends up on the next person to use the towel. You should wash and replace your dirty towels after every 3 - 5 uses (not every 3 - 5 days). This is because with each use, dead skin cells collect in the towels—so let your teen know that towels don’t stay clean just because they’re used to dry freshly washed bodies.
- Consider replacing any bathroom carpets with tile, laminates, or linoleum for easier cleaning and germ maintenance. Hard surfaces in a bathroom are fairly easy to keep clean. Soft, porous surfaces - not so much.
For more great tips and tricks on mindful home upkeep, be sure to check out the Your Home section of our site.