Lysol Power & Free® Toilet Bowl Cleaner uses hydrogen peroxide to dissolve even the toughest toilet stains.
Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Power & Free Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Power & Free leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.
- Without the harshness of bleach
- Kills 99.9% of germs
*When used as directed
- 24 oz.
Lysol Power & Free Toilet Bowl Cleaner is for use in toilet bowls.
- Raise toilet seat
- Flush bowl and remove heavy soil by scrubbing with a stiff brush prior to using this product
- Point top of bottle down into bowl
- Squeeze gently, at least 4oz (squeeze approximately 15 seconds) of the thick formula under the rim and on the sides of the bowl, letting it run down into the water
- Do not close the toilet bowl lid
- Brush the entire bowl even under the rim
To clean lime scale:
- Let stand for 1 minute
To clean rust stains:
- Pre-clean surface
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Rinse brush in fresh bowl water after each use
Lysol Wants To Know
How do you encourage kids to help with cleaning tasks?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.