Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach brightens, cleans and disinfects your toilet bowl.
Most bathrooms can be a breeding ground for germs, but Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner provides peace of mind. The thick formula clings to the bowl, brightening your toilet as it cleans and disinfects. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, leaving your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized, and disinfected.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
*When used as directed
- 24 oz.
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach is for use in toilet bowls.
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach eliminates the following bacteria, fungi, and viruses:
- Enterovirus 68 (EVD68, EV-D68, HEV68)
- Rhinovirus Type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA
- HIV-1 Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
*When used as directed.
- Flush toilet to remove any excess dirt
- Direct 3/4 cup (6 oz.) of product inside bowl to completely coat the sides of the bowl and under the rim
- Clean up spills and drips immediately
- Do not close the toilet bowl lid
- Replace cap securely
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes; do not close toilet bowl lid
- Brush entire bowl to wet surfaces thoroughly, including under the rim, and flush
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use
- Repeat if necessary
Lysol Wants To Know