Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Lime & Rust Remover removes even the toughest toilet stains.
Conquer even the toughest toilet stains with this Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline to remove lime stains, hard water stains, mineral deposits, and everyday dirt. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, leaving your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and disinfected. Safe for use with plumbing and septic systems.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, and removes lime and rust stains
*When used as directed
- 24 oz.
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Lime & Rust Remover is for use in toilet bowls, bidets, urinals, porcelain, and vitreous China.
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Lime & Rust Remover kills the following bacteria and viruses:
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Rotavirus WA: a leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV - 1 AIDS Virus)
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Stach): a leading cause of skin infections, boils, food poisoning, blood infections
- Klebsiella pneumoniae: a leading cause of pneumonia & lung illnesses
To clean and disinfect:
- Flush first to remove excess dirt and grime before cleaning and disinfecting
- Wet all surfaces of bowl interior, including sides of bowl and under the rim, with at least 4 oz. of liquid (squeeze bottle for approximately 15 seconds)
- Let soak for at least 10 minutes; do not close toilet bowl lid
- Brush entire bowl thoroughly with a bowl brush and flush
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use
Lysol Wants To Know