Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner coats the entire bowl for a sparkling, fresh-smelling clean.
- Removes tough stains and toilet bowl rings
- Thick Gel coats above and below the water line
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*
- The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet is a breeze with Lysol® Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The thick gel formula coats the bowl above and below the waterline. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean and smelling fresh. This toilet odor eliminator is safe to use with all plumbing and septic systems. EPA #777-70
*Use as directed
Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner is for use in toilet bowls.
Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner kills the following viruses and bacteria: Salmonella enterica, (Swine) Influenza A Virus (H1N1) and Rotavirus WA.
To Open Child Resistant Cap:
Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface.
With other hand, squeeze sides of cap wher indicated while turning counterclockwise.
Do not remove cap. Avoid squeezing bottle when opening.
To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To clean/ to disinfect/ to sanitize:
1. Flush toilet before cleaning
2. Apply 4 fl. oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid.
3. To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly.
Disinfect: Let sit for 15 minutes.
Sanitize: Let sit for 30 seconds. Then flush.
4. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed.