Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans and disinfects your entire toilet.
- Removes tough stains and toilet bowl rings
- Thick Gel coats above and below the water line
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*
- The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
Most bathrooms can be a breeding ground for germs, but Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner provides peace of mind. The thick formula adheres to stains for better cleaning while disinfecting. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, leaving your entire toilet bowl clean, deodorized, and disinfected. EPA #777-81
*Use as directed
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner is for use in toilet bowls.
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner eliminates the following bacteria and viruses:
HIV-1 Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
To Open Child Resistant Cap:
Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface.
With other hand, squeeze sides of cap wher indicated while turning counterclockwise.
Do not remove cap. Avoid squeezing bottle when opening.
To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To clean / to disnfect / to sanitize:
1. Flush toilet before cleaning.
2. Apply 4 oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid.
3. To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly.
Disinfect: Let sit for 10 minutes.
Sanitize: Let sit for 30 seconds. Then flush.
4. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed.