Cleans and repels stains for 100 flushes
- Non-stick layer that repels stains
- Each clean lasts 100 flushes
- Thick Gel coats above and below the water line
- The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas
Lysol Power Plus with Active-Shield cleans and repels stains for 100 flushes. The Active-Shield Technology is a non-stick layer that repels stains for a clean that lasts longer vs. Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Each clean lasts 100 flushes. The thick formula powers through toughest toilet stains in seconds and destroys toilet bowl rings. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and sanitized with Alantic Fresh Scent. EPA #777-132
*Use as directed
Poliovirus Type 1
To Open Child Resistant Cap:
Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface.
With other hand, squeeze sides of cap wher indicated while turning counterclockwise.
Do not remove cap. Avoid squeezing bottle when opening.
To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
1. Flush toilet before cleaning.
2. Apply 4 fl. oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid.
3. To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly.
Disinfect: Let sit for 10 minutes.
Sanitize: Let sit for 5 minutes. Then flush.
4. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed.
To Remove Tough Stains:
Apply a generous amount of liquid directly onto the tough stains.
For severe rust stains, if possible, remove water from bowl first.
Let soak for 15 minutes. Do not close lid.
Follow cleaning directions above. Repeat if necessary.