LYSOL® Disinfecting Wipes Packet - Lemon Scent

Use these Lysol Disinfecting Wipes for all your on-the-go needs!

Product Features

  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
  • Cleans and disinfects on the go
  • Conveniently sized to fit in your bag or car
  • Able to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

Product Description

This 15-count pack carries all the cleaning power of our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes in a convenient, portable pack to help you keep surfaces clean and disinfected wherever you are. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen. EPA Reg #: 6836-313-777

*When use as directed

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:

Kitchen counters

Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs

Doorknobs and Light Switches

Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles

Garbage cans

Refrigerator exteriors

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:

Viruses:

Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Human Coronavirus

Influenza A Virus

Respiratory Syncytial Virus

Bacteria:

Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)

Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)

Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)

Allergens:

Dust mite debris

Pet dander

Pollen particles

Fungi

Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)

Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces

To Open Package:

Open pouch by peeling back the seal.

Remove one wipe and reseal pouch to avoid moisture loss.

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.

Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.

Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

Surface must remain wet for the entire contact time.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.

Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

For surfaces that come in contact with food: Use only on hard, non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface

Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes

Allow surface to air dry

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears

1920093043