LYSOL® Disinfecting Wipes - Brighter Horizon Flatpacks

Lysol Wipes that open with one hand and dispenses one wipe at a time

Product Features

  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
  • The easiest way to clean & disinfect: Opens with one hand, Dispenses one wipe at a time
  • Easy to on the go as well as stack & store, space saving pack
  • Able to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls*

Product Description

Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen. EPA Reg #: 777-114

*When used as directed

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:

Kitchen counters

Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs

Doorknobs and Light Switches

Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles

Garbage cans

Refrigerator exteriors

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:


Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Human Coronavirus

Influenza A Virus

Respiratory Syncytial Virus


Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)

Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)

Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)


Dust mite debris

Pet dander

Pollen particles


Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)

Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces

To Open Package:

Open pouch by peeling back the seal.

Remove one wipe and reseal pouch to avoid moisture loss.

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.

Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.

Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

Surface must remain wet for the entire contact time.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.

Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

For surfaces that come in contact with food: Use only on hard, non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface

Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes

Allow surface to air dry

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears