LYSOL® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango and Hibiscus

The smell of clean reimagined with LYSOL® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus

Product Features

  • Specially crafted, uplifting tropical breeze fragrance
  • Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria, including 8 cold & flu viruses*
  • Cleans AND disinfects many household surfaces*
  • Able to use on electronics: Smartphones, Tablets & Remote Controls

Product Description

Try Lysol's specially crafted, uplifting Brand New Day™ fragrance in a stylized packaging to redefine the disinfecting experience. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Each pre-moistened disposable wipe kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Also removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites and pollen. Able to be used on your gadgets like Smartphones, Tablets & Remote Controls. EPA Reg #: 777-114

*When used as directed

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:

Kitchen counters

Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs

Doorknobs and Light Switches

Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles

Garbage cans

Refrigerator exteriors

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:


Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Human Coronavirus

Influenza A Virus (H1N1)

Respiratory Syncytial Virus


Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)

Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)

Staphylococcus Aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)

Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)


Dust mite debris

Pet dander

Pollen particles


Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)

Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.

For surfaces that come in contact with food, rinse thoroughly with water.

Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.

Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.

Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface

Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes

Allow surface to air dry

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears