LYSOL® Disinfecting Wipes - Ocean Fresh™

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.

Product Features

  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
  • Cleans AND disinfects many household surfaces*
  • Able to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls*
  • 3X stronger vs. a paper towel: clean more, use less

Product Description

Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses*, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen. EPA Reg #: 777-114

*When used as directed

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:

Kitchen counters

Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs

Doorknobs and Light Switches

Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles

Garbage cans

Refrigerator exteriors

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:


Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Human Coronavirus

Influenza A Virus (H1N1)

Respiratory Syncytial Virus


Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)

Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)

Staphylococcus Aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)

Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)


Dust mite debris

Pet dander

Pollen particles


Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)

Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.

For surfaces that come in contact with food, rinse thoroughly with water.

Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.

Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.

Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface

Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes

Allow surface to air dry

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears