- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, without the harshness of bleach*
- 0% bleach∞
- No harsh chemical residue
- Dissolves grease and soap scum
- Provides long lasting freshness
Lysol® Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Lysol® with Hydrogen Peroxide delivers a powerful clean with 0% bleach∞!
- WHERE TO USE
- VIRUSES / BACTERIA
- Ingredients Information MSDS
Lysol® with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on many surfaces throughout your home, such as:
- Garbage cans
- Washable wallpaper
- Appliance Exteriors
- Glazed ceramic tile
- Shower doors
- Vanity tops
- Toilet bowl exterior
Lysol® with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner kills the following bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces*:
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Escherichia coli O157:H7
Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
Avian Influenza A H1N1
Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
Rhinovirus Type 37
How to Use Multi-Purpose Cleaners
To clean soap scum and greasy soil:
Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping clean. Repeat if necessary.
Apply to surface until thoroughly wet.
Leave for 10 minutes before wiping.
- VIEW VIDEO TRANSCRIPT
How and where to use Lysol multi-surface cleaner to kill 99.9% of germs. This cleaner is a versatile disinfectant that works on a wide range of hard, non-porous surfaces. From kitchen counters and door handles to hardwood floors and light switches to bathroom surfaces like sinks, tubs and tile. Lysol multi-surface cleaner is versatile enough to disinfect even when diluted. Dilute up to one part with every five parts of warm water. A 40 ounce bottle makes 1.8 gallons of disinfecting action. Apply the solution to fit your cleaning methods, not only with a sponge cloth or mop but also by filling a spray bottle. Wipe or spray surface and let it remain wet for six minutes to disinfect. Help protect you and your family from germs daily with Lysol multi-surface cleaner. Lysol, what it takes to protect.
- Available Sizes
*When used as directed
†Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use