LYSOL® Dual Action Wipes

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes for everyday touch-ups and tough messes

Product Features

  • Scrubbing Texture for Tough Messes & Softer side for everyday touch ups
  • Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria, including 8 cold & flu viruses*
  • Cleans AND disinfects many household surfaces*
  • Able to use on electronics: Smartphones, Tablets & Remote Controls

Product Description

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home. Effective cleaning has never been faster or easier. You can trust Lysol Dual Action Wipes to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Also removes allergens, including pet dander, dust mites and pollen. Able to be used on your gadgets like Smartphones, Tablets & Remote Controls. EPA Reg #: 777-114.

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:

Kitchen counters

Sinks, Toilet Seats and Bath Tubs

Doorknobs and Light Switches

Smartphones, Tablets and Game Consoles

Garbage cans

Refrigerator exteriors

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate the following bacteria, viruses, and allergens from hard, non-porous surfaces*:


Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1

Human Coronavirus

Influenza A Virus (H1N1)

Respiratory Syncytial Virus


Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)

Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)

Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)

Staphylococcus Aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)

Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)


Dust mite debris

Pet dander

Pollen particles


Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)

Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces

To clean / remove allergens:

Use fresh wipe on surface.

For surfaces that come in contact with food, rinse thoroughly with water.

Repeat for stubborn stains.

To sanitize / disinfect:

Pre-clean surface.

Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.

To sanitize:

Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.

To disinfect:

Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.

Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.

To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:

Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface

Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes

Allow surface to air dry

Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears