Clean by Room
How To Clean the Bathroom in Record Time
Everyone wants a sparkling clean home for entertaining guests. Learning how to clean a bathroom fast can make having guests that much more enjoyable. A clean bathroom is as easy as these six quick steps.
Minute 1: Prepare
Minutes 2-3: Toilet
- Spray outside the toilet with the bathroom cleaner.
- Squirt toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl and scrub with the toilet brush.
- While the cleaner is working inside the bowl, wipe down the outside of the toilet, including underneath the seat and behind the toilet.
- Use In the Bowl Click Gel® to keep your toilet bowl fresh and clean.
Minutes 4-7: Bathtub and/or Shower
- Spray the entirety of shower walls and bathtub with the multipurpose bathroom cleaner.
- Allow to sit for a minute then wipe down. Be sure to get in crevices to get the true look of a clean bathroom.
Minute 8: Mirror
- Spray the mirror with a glass cleaner.
- In a side-to-side motion starting at the bottom of the mirror, wipe up the glass cleaner and avoid streaking.
Minute 9: Sink
- Spray inside and outside the basin as well as the faucet with the bathroom cleaner.
- Scrub away toothpaste stains around the faucet and in the sink and wipe up any dust or grime that accumulated.
Minute 10: Floor
- Mop the floor with a combination of multipurpose solution like Lysol® Brand Concentrate Disinfectant and hot water.
- Starting with the point furthest from the door, mop in a side-to-side motion.
On your way out, flush the toilet bowl and take a look at your sparkling clean bathroom!